City of Redcliffe Chess Club has a Covid-19 Safe Plan
Following the QLD Government Covid-19 guidelines the CoRCC will need to implement the following measures…
- Keep a register of all present for possible contact tracing.
- Ensure Physical distancing requirements are adhered to.
- Hygiene guidelines are followed.
Register of Participants
Tournament entrants will need to provide their contact details including mobile phone number, home address and email address.
- 1.5 metres between people
- one person per 2 square metres when indoors
- hand washing/sanitising – participants to wash hands or use hand sanitiser with at least 60% ethanol before and after each round. Hand sanitiser will be provided throughout the venue.
- cover your coughs and sneezes and properly dispose of tissues, and hand wash immediately after
- avoid touching your face – eyes, nose & mouth.
- clean equipment CoRCC will spray each board and pieces with Glen 20 between games.
- limit touching surfaces – At the start of the round high touch points eg. door handles and draw areas will be wiped down using antibacterial wipes or appropriate cleaner.
- limit contact between participants – no handshakes or high fives
- do not attend if you are unwell.