Suncoast Bridge Club advertising on Radio
Pay $60 for a set of lessons on how to play Bridge.
How can they afford to advertise on Radio? (not cheap!)
Bridge is run along business lines –
- They charge appropriate fees
- They own their own premises Australia wide
- They don’t squander entry fees on people who never attend the club.
- They have women on their committees. Women know how to save money. Men know how to spend it.
- They don’t spend half their time begging for alms.
- They run profitable tournaments and reinvest the profits in their sport.
Is Australian Chess going to take lessons from Australian Bridge?
What do you think?
Back to News